Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments via IDEAL (for customers with a Dutch bank account), creditcard (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, V-Pay), Bancontact/ MisterCash, KBC/CBC Payment Button, Belfius Direct Net & Sofort Banking (for customers with a Belgian or German bank account). And we accept multiple methods via Klarna as a method.
Payment to be made to Klarna:
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods.
- Pay in 14 days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service.
- Direct banking: Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
Got a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Together we can always find a solution!
Do you ship to my country?
For the time being we only ship to all countries within the European Union. Exact shipping rates will be calculated at check-out.
Do you live outside the European Union? Please send us an e-mail and we’ll get back to you a.s.a.p.!
Where are all of your products made?
STRIKKS always makes the first samples and does all of the quality checks herself. Only then we can sleep at night! After sampling we either produce the items ourselves or the item is industrially made in Europe. Please note that personalized items are always made in our own designstudio.
We always try to inform our customers as much as we possibly can about quantities, materials used and so on. Read everything there is to know about us here.
I’ve personalized my own knitwear. How long will it take for me to be able to wear it?
For the time being, it will take about 4 – 6 weeks for us to make and ship your garment. Further customization can also take another week, but in this case we’ve already reached an agreement with you.
Please note that the duration of the shipment is not taken into account.
Whenever you’re curious in the meantime, check our social media accounts or just send us a message!
Can I see the products before buying them?
Yes, you can! However, we do not own a store for you to visit. We’d like to ask you to check our calendar for all upcoming events where you can meet us, our products & our projects. Sadly, we cannot open our studio for clients to come shopping. But if you have a specific reason, please feel free to contact us at any time.
How do I wash my new knitted item?
We can never emphasize this enough, but treat your knitted garments and accessories with care. Knitted products have special and unique qualities, other than woven products. It stretches for example. That is one important aspect you need to think of on top of the caring instructions the used fibers in your product asks for.
- Best tip: Do never let wet items hang to dry! Always dry flat. This is also the advice for items stored away.
- Second best tip: Your washing machine is in 9 out of 10 cases better in washing than you are. So get to know your machine and use the wool cycle program or the delicate cycle. The main reason for this is that the machine can gradually let the temperature of the water rise. You can’t really. Example: If wool is dropped into hot water all of a sudden, it’s likely more to shrink.
- Third best tip: Think of the environment and your garments: do not wash too often and too hot. For example: wool can clean itself just fine.
How do I return any items I purchased?
- Please contact STRIKKS before returning any items by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your order number when you do this.
- Make sure to include contact information and an order number with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. STRIKKS suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed. Please hold on to this receipt until we’ll inform you that we received the items and will refund your order.
- To avoid any customs charges please clearly mark the package ‘Returned Goods’. STRIKKS is not responsible for any return customs charges made.
The returned product must be in new condition and all labels and tags must be intact. We will not refund or exchange any products that are worn, used or incomplete. Items can be canceled within 14 days of delivery. After the date of cancellation you have another 14 days to return the item(s). Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer. STRIKKS will give a refund within 14 days after receiving the items.
For all conditions please read our Terms & Conditions.
Can I exchange my item(s)?
- Yes, you can.Let us know which items you would like to exchange and provide us with your customer information or order number.
- You will have to place a new order for the items you’d like to receive in exchange. We will make sure to send the items as soon as we receive your payment.
- Return the product you have received and hold on to the receipt or package ID from the delivery service until you will get a message from us that we received the package.
- The costs for any return are yours.
I’ve personalized an item, but I’m not fully convinced…
Please take into consideration that once production has started, we cannot accept any cancellations due to the fact that we’re making the item(s) especially for you. However, if you do not feel satisfied with your choices, please contact us within 14 days after your purchase.
Help! My order is incorrect!
First of all, we’re sorry for your inconvenience! It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts STRIKKS and gives information relevant and the reason for the complaint.
Please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by filling in the contact form on our website (mention your order number for a faster handling). We will get back to you within two business days with a proposition and/or solution. Please always contact us first before returning any items.
My items are damaged during transportation…
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us. Please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the contact form on our website (mention your order number for a faster handling). We will get back to you within two business days with a proposition and/or solution. Please always contact us first before returning any items.
I have a complaint about one of your products. What can you do for me?
We regret that one of our products can’t live up to your expectations. Somehow, mistakes can always occur, but we’d like you to contact us via email@example.com first and explain your complaint. Together we can find the right solution.
Keep in mind that in same cases we’d like to see the product in order for us to make the right call about what to do next. So sending us any images etc. is highly recommended.
As of the 15th of February 2016 it’s also possible for clients in the European Union to address their complaint to the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint isn’t under consideration elsewhere, you may deposit your complaint via the platform of the EU.
Do you have a specific question that is not mentioned above?